thanks alot for every response guys, alot of sound advice that i knew but sometimes it helps to just hear it repeatedly. i talked to him before, and he seems messed up, but its hard to tell on the phone when he's upset on top of it. he won't tell me where he is, but i know he's back with that girl, which means nothing good. as far as letting him in the house, you guys are right but again, sometimes its hard to make the right decisions in the middle of a crazy situation. i located a county run rehab/detox center that is free is you have no money/job/insurance ect. the only problem is they only have a limited # of beds and i can't reserve one for him, although i'm sure that if we just showed up there, they would more than likely take him in. the problem is its voluntary, but that part isn't up to me.

other than that i told him that he can stay for another day or 2 so he can figure out what to do, but only under the condition of no drugs whatsoever, and that means having to search him myself. other than that, i can't do anything else. even if he decides to stay, i have work tomorrow and he will not be left alone, so he would have to figure out what to do during the day, but it seems like that might just lead to more trouble. with that said, i'm gonna try as hard as i can to is pick him up and bring him to the rehab center tonight because i CANNOT miss another day of work. its real nice to see people telling me to worry about myself first, as it really helps lesson the guilt of an extremely difficult situation. hopefully nobody here will have to go through anything similar to this, because heroin has got to be the single most destructive substance ever, it makes cocaine seem like tylenol by comparison.

It's either blue cheese with wings or go fuck yer mudda!