Originally Posted By: DickNose_Moltasanti
I bought the book at B&N yesterday just started it tonight only 40 pages in not bad so far. It cracked me up in the True Crime section they had a book by Sal Polisi "At the Sinatra Club" I watched that on Netflix awhile ago that movie was a joke or sure the book is even worse..

I saw that movie (joke) but the book wasnt so bad, I skimmed it at B&N. It has really good reviews in Amazon just for the record.

I also skimmed to the pictures contained within the Mafia Price at B&N, I was dissapointed cause I was expecting a surveillance shot that the author stated in the other forum he had of Mazzone at the turn of the year meeting with a high-ranking mobster in NYC.

They only had one copy on display at B&N (the one in union square) so it looks like it is selling quite well, I will see if I stop by another day and actually check out some of the book. I have only heard good things about it. Been extremely busy at the office.

Last edited by Dapper_Don; 11/27/12 09:02 PM.

Tommy Shots: They want me running the family, don't they know I have a young wife?
Sal Vitale: (laughs) Tommy, jump in, the water's fine.