You could always become Amish. If I was gonna muscle in on a turf I'd pick the one with bales of hay and carts that didn't have bullet proof windows. I also like the idea of waging a turf war on guys whose religion says they can't touch you or fight back n any way whatsoever. Even the rebel Amish would probably only go as far as trading a few blows as to them thats probably the Catholic equivalent of detonating a bomb.

I see em advertising their crews on the Discovery Channel. They got busted for dealing blow they scored off the Pagans. So my advice would be wade in, kick some Amish butt and work your way to the top of the Amish mob in construction rackets, hale blazing and horse trading before retiring at the top, growing your beard a little longer and using your Pagan connections to rob a Harley and get in on the OMC scene.

From this point on you may get to hear some wiseguy bitching about how rancid your breath reeks now and again. If he likes you, maybe a grunt or two.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin