Originally Posted By: ginaitaliangirl
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
Well, I can't speak for Breaking Bad cause I haven't seen it (tho I hear it is good). BUT, I totally disagree with those who don't like Walking Dead.
Okay TIS, let's make a deal: I watch Walking Dead if you watch Breaking Bad! wink I've heard many people rave about how great WD is, but I'm so in love with BB that I worry anything else will be a letdown. Not sure if I can get into the zombie theme that everyone seems to talk about these days - but maybe that particular interest isn't necessary to enjoy the show?

Hey Gina,

I'll see what I can do. The thing is, I really hate tuning in the middle of a series that's been on for several years (a lot of catch-up). What day is it on (maybe it's on opposite another show I watch)? AND, what is the main theme of the show (I don't even know). confused

As far as WD goes, I would say to you, since the "Zombie" theme doesn't interest you than maybe it would not be for you. Some people just aren't into these kinds of films. I AM in this particular show. Thus far, it is well-written, suspenseful, and has good acting. Whether or not it can continue at this level, we'll see, but so far I'm lovin' it. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon