Originally Posted By: sitonmyface11
if you don't have money by the time your 50, you'll never have it. when your in your 20s everything is scores and drugs. 30s is for taking action and shy locking. by your 40s you live off your crew. by the time your 50, either you move up or you propose a guy and move aside into low key legit shit. that's just the 'outline' so to speak. a lot of guys come 'around' in there fortys and fifties. who was it that wasnt even involved until there 30s or 40s? joe massino maybe?lol. if your on the street more than 10 yrs without a button your nuts. if your on the street after your forties your a damn fool.

I'm pretty sure it was sal vitale, massinos brother in law who didn't get involved in the life til he was in his 30's or 40's. I think there's no age limit to get inlvoled, however I feel like you have 0 chance getting involved unless you grew up around and were on the fringes of the street life. Like pizza boy said you can't be some square from Utah and think you're going to jump right in the mix. You'll get eaten alive.