@pizzaboy. one hundred percent right! della croce was a real force in ny. one of the last 'o.g.'s.lol. but thats exactly what he was, he was an original. and he loved john, i cant see john not getting a 'pass' for angie. look how angry gotti was after paul refused to show for niels funeral. neil was loved, by everyone. he was the kind of old timer who you would ask his permission to cross the street, just to show respect.lol. he was a 'vito corleone' figure, an old timer who didnt refuse 'favors'. if neil had stayed alive, so would paul. in my opinion. with paul there gotti was safe, and on his 'leash'.

@az guy, you are right. i believe there was a mutual disliking between both paul and john. and between paul not coming to neils funeral and the tapes, he had enough to convince a few others to 'switch' with him. the ting is, all wiseguys, there bizmen. to johns face they say 'im with you'. if something goes wrong, 'it was john'. if it goes to plan, 'good work guys'.lol. a bunch of snakes.