Very sad.

I remember Hector from the early '80s. He lived in Harlem at the time but he hung out in the Bronx quite a bit. He was usually around the clubs on Westchester Avenue in Parkchester. There was on place in particular called PC's. He was there all the time. A lot of local boxers hung out there at the time. I remember Mark Breland and Iran Barkley well from that time period also. I can't say I knew any of them well, but I did meet them on several occasions.

Anyway, a lot of people didn't like Hector because he was so brash. But I say, Fuck that, the guy could back it up. He was also a pretty good martial artist. He looked like a pretty boy in the ring at times, but he was also a pretty good streetfighter. Even after he turned pro guys were always looking to test him. And they were usually sorry for it wink.

Anyway, none of that matters now. All that matters is that he's gone way too soon. Such a shame frown.

"I got news for you. If it wasn't for the toilet, there would be no books." --- George Costanza.