lol.jesus christ you guys can call me joe. unless sitonmyface just fancies you.lol.

instead of writing a fucking novel trying to explain my point,ill devide it into a few paragraphs.lol.

first of all,under paul there was the 'deal and die' rule. if you got caught with drugs, you died. your skipper died. ange got caught up on a wire discussing drugs. paul asked gotti if it was true gotti says 'no of coarse not'.lol. paul then demanded that john give him the tapes or he would die. john did the only thing he could do [other than rat],he 'bucked'. he killed the boss.

john knew the rules of cosa nostra very well. there are a lot of little 'formalities' that you need to know if you were in his shoes. he couldnt admit to killing paul, no one could. he sat there in front of piney and jimmy brown and all of the captains and said 'wasnt me'.lol. joe gallo [or was it frank d?] elected him as boss, and the rest is history. if he didnt know the rules hed be dead, i assure you.

he wasnt greedy either. not any more than any wiseguy is. he didnt even have an opportunity to be withh sammy as his under.lol. he could have given his brothers all sorts of business, trash, docks, etc, he never did. in fact he was one of the less greedy bosses. didnt stop him from betting 50 dimes a weekend to jackie nose.lol.