Originally Posted By: Ivan
Originally Posted By: tommykarate
lenine strollo is another.

He's back in the Youngstown area and living openly.

At 3900 Mercedes Place, Canfield, Ohio 44406 specifically, if you want to hunt him down and kick his ass or something. lol

For being such an open territory in a remote area he was too big of an earner; you'd wanna keep a guy like him around I mean when I was indicted back in the 80's". I was with the Luchesse's and if Henry couldn't make it out to Pittsburgh I sure as hell would. I'd pick up another Mobguy " Johnny IMA " but this guy turned out to be a C.I. with the Pennsylvania State Police. We thought we could trust IMA.

When the Rico Hit came he was the only guy who made bail. It was a superseding indictment and wiseguys from all around the map were being bused back in forth between federal instuitions to attend court in SE PA, NJ, and Brooklyn. The guy till this day "IMA" claims he did it because he had a wife and four children, were not sure if their all his children but he always acted as a "tough guy" or at least he thought he was.
Once the government can't grease their palm anymore they hang around wealthy folks connected within the entertainment industry. they are casted so they can tell a stupid story just like this one for a little bit of bread.
Today these rats frequent television documentaries, write books, go on the radio, and exploit every type of mass media you could think of.

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."