Originally Posted By: Trilogy
Originally Posted By: JCrusher

Yes i can give examples. First of all i never said Fredo was a saint but compared to his brothers he is probably the only one who has a chance to go to heaven lol. I mean when his father gets shot and when his mother dies he gets very emotional which shows he loved them very much even though they didnt think that much of him. Also Fredo spending time with Anthony is important. teaching him how to fish is something Mike never would do or would want to do. Heck he never even knew what his son got for Christmas.

A chance to go to heaven? Fredo was running a brothel house, which means he was involved in the murder of that prostitute. Also he was scheming and providing intel to Michael's enemies knowing fully the risks that could happen to Michael & The Family.

Fredo was always loved by his family but his actions showed he just wasn't dependable which Fredo will never understand that. His jealousy and stupidness made him a secret threat to Michael.

And of course they would say "he has a good heart" since he is lacking muscle/intelligence to run a family.

Trilogy i know the mafia sounds cool but you cant excuse a character liek mike who killed men women and family. I mean i gotta be honest im a little surprised that you have no emotions over what mike did. yes its only a movie but people like mike exist in the world unfortunetly