@ Dontomasso - I disagree with you. Fredo wasn't much of a member in that life same as Mike. The Turk could of had a meet with Fredo or a Sicilian cousin of the Corleone family or any relative. Michael was frightened when he shot them both and wasn't really cut out for that. It was Sal who had the "put the gun behind the chain thing" idea. I think Sollozzo and Captain McCluskey would of been easy to kill, Corleone members should of been waited inside the restaurant and blasting them both as I think Mike was either first or last inside the restaurant. Mike was smart later on by his legit business which I agree is very smart. Billions could of been made by his legit income and still could of ran his illegal crime family just to look as a legit businessman by the Media. Michael was only respected because he was the son of Vito Corleone plain and simple. Michael didn't have a connection with Don Tommasino, Vito did. Michael wasn't connected in Sicily only his dad could make that possible for him. Michael was smart on decision, He killed Carlo after his dad passed because Vito couldn't of handled Connie screaming in his ear about Carlo being dead. Killing the five bosses, again anybody could of done that but it was smart of Mike. It was like Obama, He ordered the death of Osama Bin Laden and he only picked of where Bush had finished. Anybody could of done it, He later got respect because of his family history by Sonny and Vito including some of the best Caporegimes and members among the Five Families. He also got respect because of how he ordered the death of Barzini, Cuneo, Stracci and Tattaglia. Mike later controlled everything in New York, the gambling was also good for Mike.