Originally Posted By: Dapper_Don
Originally Posted By: Imamobguy
Sorry, I am not common to joking. Excuse me on that.

@ Joseph_Bonanno - I used Sonny Black because even though Anthony Mirra and another member introduced Donnie Brasco into the senior members, Sonny was a captain and Donnie operated in his crew. Donnie knew so much about Sonny and The Commission including the Bosses. I wouldn't of called myself a "Mobguy" but I was involved in certain things, after I was convicted of Racketeering in Brooklyn and New Jersey I took my life a little bit more serious. When I was released, I came home to four children and to a wife. We're currently on a break from a book which I and a friend of mine named Gary are typing up and soon publishing. I use my spare time on these forums and other forums.

You know somebody was going to ask you about this "claim", so here it is. Please elaborate and share more information about your racketeering convictions in Brooklyn and New Jersey, who were you convicted with? what crew/family? for doing what exactly? etc.

Thanks for you expected cooperation on this matter.

I think he got the message Dap or maybe he will spill his guts and break omerta for the 10th time today

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."