Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
I thought of my family and friends, I thought of not being able to do things on my own, I thought of the Internet (of here...seriously...), I thought of nature and just the common beauties of vision, and I realized how scared I was that I might lose such a precious sense.

Please don't laugh. ohwell I just wanted to share this. There's a huge difference between going blind and getting an eye infection, but today, my mistake in recognizing this helped me to become so much more grateful for my sight. I can be a little superstitious and read too far into things, but I do believe that today was meant to help me appreciate life a little more. smile
Nobody with a brain and a heart would ever laugh at this, dear! smile You are very right, we take things for granted and that's so wrong. You are a sensitive, bright, delightful young woman, Gina! God bless you! smile

((((((((((((((((((((((((Gina)))))))))))))))))))))))

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)