lol Exactly. I'm hoping they "see the light."

They really enjoyed and appreciated the Godfather, which sort of surprised me, so I have high hopes this time around...as long as I can refrain from quoting each line as it goes by. wink

By the way, I have a question that you might know the answer to. I'm not very familiar with, or knowledgeable on DVD releases and such, but I know that the DVD I have of BB is some kind of extended version, with extra scenes. I've seen this so much that I can't remember the original version - whatever was on the VHS we had long ago - and I don't know which scenes are "new." We bought the "regular" DVD a while back, and my mom bought my dad the 25th Anniversary edition for this past Christmas. The one part that really bothers me is a clip that's shown right before the church scene, outside of the church. Elwood tells Jake that they've "gotta make that move toward redemption, [they've] gotta go to church." Jake repeats this in a mocking voice, and as much as I love every other part of BB, I can't stand this part! ohwell I was hoping I could change it to the original version to show my friends, because (this sounds stupid) I honestly think that one part sort of screws up the mood for the movie. I haven't taken a good look at the DVDs, which I need to, but I thought I'd check with you first. Was this "new" version only on the 25th Anniv. one, or was it on both DVDs? Like I said, I can't even remember what's been added and when...? confused