Originally Posted By: ricobenes
Originally Posted By: Black
Originally Posted By: ricobenes
Originally Posted By: FC
I've seen a minority on here talk as if Riccobene is super knowledgeable on the Outfit. It seems to me that all Riccobene does is throw names around left and right to somehow try to prove to this forum that only he knows the true story. Also, I love how he claimed to be related and then got called out on it and then tries to dilude the situation by making like he's a crazy jokester as now being related to everybody to prove he was just kidding. The guy is an idiot, not just because his information is info that can be picked up all over the internet, but because he tries to act like a freaking expert. You don't know nothing Jack. Accardo was the true power behind Giancana.

Im guessing this is black. Clever...no one said they were related to anyone, who the hell would admit that? It was obvious i was throwing scraps to these jawbreakers to begin with.

What is so devastating to you kids about jb being a consigliere? It's still a top position & he help it for an absurd amount of time. Comparing JB to Mooney is like comparing Tim Hardaway (jb) to Michael Jordan (mooney). Those are just facts, its not the earth shattering end of the world, guys, geeez!!

My uncle frank nitti told me that, now do you believe me? Hahahahhaa
like all your info, you are wrong again. I'm not FC the mods can confirm that to you, the outfit doesn't have anywhere near 200 made members, and Sam couldn't hold JB nut sack. Everything you say is false......soliai

Yes, yes let me consult the mods on this pressing, urgent matter......

Go play in traffic, kid. Youre wrong. Not a big deal, accept it, move on...........Soliai hahahahahaha
Dealing with clowns like yourself is never a big deal, picking your bullshit stories apart is like taking candy from you, to easy......soliai