Carmela, I'm really sorry to hear that.

At this point, I'm not exactly sure what Geoff's situation is (with the Nor'easter adding insult to the earlier injury), but I'm sure if he's got power, he'll let us know how things are in his area.

But, the one thing I've noticed: Before the hurricane, I was never particularly a fan of Governor Christie, for a variety of reasons. Chief among them, was his Sonny Corleone-like temper and constantly confrontational attitude. However, I've now gained a new respect for him as a leader. Christie is an intelligent, shrewd fellow. He's been out there, front and center on a daily basis, and I think he's doing a far better job than NY's Governor Cuomo, who seems to come off as a near non-entity, at best. What I'm trying to say is that I have more faith in your governor than ours. But, I know that may be cold comfort to you, your family, and the thousands of others in NJ right about now who are without power.

Hopefully, things will get better within the next day or so - and the weather is supposed to be quite warm in the next couple of days, so that should help the utility crews immensely.

I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you, and everyone else.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."