Originally Posted By: jonnynonos
I may be a "shithead" but at least I don't think Grand Avenue between Halsted and Western is "mostly Italian."

That neighborhood isn't even 10 percent Italian anymore. You should have visited it in the last 30 years.

Given this disassociation with reality it doesn't surprise me you think there are 2,000 Outfit soldiers controlling the city and making big drugs and arms deals... which they have, miraculously, never been caught for.

I'm just having fun so don't take offense, you clearly know your Outfit in a sense, but I think you are wildly, wildly out of whack when it comes to estimating its current activity.

Wasn't referring to you in particular, the shithead comment was mainly directed towards the other talking heads, primarily this black character.

Obviously The Patch has seen its share of other races enter into the neighbourhood, but that area is still heavily Italian. I'm up there all the time. What I really meant was that Italians still maintain control over that business district along grand, as is obvious by Italian business after Italian business.

It isn't a stretch by any means to say that they see heavily operating without catching any heat. You've got a dopey, sloppy, lackey dickbag in chinstrap fratto scraping for crumbs and it still took them years to bust him. Even then he's doing slightly next to no time.

Also, I gave 200 as my maximum estimate, 90 as my minimum, if you'll reread.