Originally posted by Lavinia from Italy:
no, go on please, Bogey. I love to read about shitty relationships! smile It lightens my current singleness!
lol
Ah well let's see.. I already mentioned that he never bought me flowers. (I'd told him that no guy has ever gotten me flowers before, and he didn't get the hint. So one time I flat out told him that I wanted flowers, and still no dice frown Not even for our 1 year anniversary.)

I spent (literally) hundreds of dollars on him for his birthday and Christmas. For my birthday I got a Nirvana t-shirt and a pen that had my name on it. Oh, and a cupcake too. (I bought him DVDs, clothes, stupid wrestling figures, anything he wanted... of course, I didn't ask for anything in return.. but still.)

Anytime I got a comment from a guy on Myspace, he'd flip out.

He made me cry all the time.. Recently he started going to bed (for the NIGHT) at 4:30pm. He'd get home from school at 3, and go to bed at 4:30.. and wake up at 6am the next morning. So I mentioned to him that I wanted him to stay up a little later to talk to me because I was feeling a little neglected.. and he yelled at me (a lot) and told me that I'm selfish.

That's what made me dump him.. the latest string of fights about me being selfish. Me. The girl who bought him EVERYTHING and asked for nothing in return. Part of his problem was he was completely immature. He's 8 months younger than me.. which makes him 18.. but he's a junior in high school. (He failed 4th grade and 9th grade.) And last year he was a 17 year old freshman. (I don't know how that works.. going from a freshman to a junior in 1 year, but he did it.) So that's how he acted. Like a freshman. I tried explaining to him once that I was growing up, and he needs to too... but that didn't go over well. You'll never guess what he did. Ha, he YELLED of course.

Since dumping him, I've been much, MUCH happier. I like college a lot more (already).

Anyway, I'm sure theres more.. but I've been working on forgetting about him.

rolleyes grin

President of the long_lost_corleone Fan Club