I think we are talking the same person but just in case I'm talking Giseuppe "Joe is right I was putting Geroge" Renda who was a member of the Bonanno Family from New York and stationed in Montreal. No relation to Paulo Renda, Vito's brother in law. He disappeared in the summertime and according to papers was last seen with a family member of Agostino Cu-ntrera . I think this was likely an act of Vengeance taken upon by the [BadWord] family as opposed to anything Rizzuto ordered.

Up until that time I like others on here wondered if Cun trera's or at least those in Toronto may have approved of the hit on Agostino. This may well have been the case but recent information states Agostino's son Liborio is still a Vito supporter not that that proves anything at all.

The book Bloodlines written about the Caruana-C-untrera's which is out of date now but back when it was written there was mention in it of how the Caruana-C-untrera's stationed in other parts of the world didn't think the family in Montreal gave enough support to those back in Sicily. I don't think this was the cause for any type of real animosity though.

Rocco Sollecito from what I have read was Number 4 behind Nick, Vito and Paulo Renda. He and Vito were friend's as children and was apparently very close to Paulo Renda also. The structure of the Rizzuto's is up for debate but he was part of the inner circle at the top of the family.

Last edited by Giordano; 11/06/12 12:36 AM.