I'd be shocked if Arcuri was behind this. I don't think anybody can be sure Domenico Jr. is breathing these days. He hash't been spotted in months and apparently didn't show up to his old man's funeral. It seems he's the guy who betrayed the Rizzuto's from the inside and allowed for them to get picked off so surgically.

Say what you want but with all thats happened the papers say Di Maulo 50 years plus into the game was still walking the streets with no body guard despite all thats happened over the last few years. Thats a real mafioso.

The montagna-arcuri faction has taken as many if not more hits than the Desjardins-Dimaulo faction. Montagna, Giseuppe "George Renda and depending on what you believe Lopresti, Pietrantonio survived a shooting, And Arcuri Sr. who passed under strange circumstances to say the least.

I think for both Lopresti and Pietrantonio it is still up in the air on whether they were still with the Rizzutos. Lopresti's funeral was still at the Rizzuto's funeral home and that hasn't been the case with other's who betrayed the them.

The Rizzuto's appear to have be on the offensive ever since Rocco Sollecito was first parolled in the summer although it was quickly revoked they seemed to start striking back It started with George Renda vanishing and the last person seen with him a [BadWord] relative and then although minor the firebombing campaign against the Arcuri's afterward. As the papers stated about the Di Maulo hit it appears to be a message with it happening nearly 2 years to the Day Nick Sr was killed and in a similar fashion.

My guess is sometime soon we hear of Arcuri Jr and Magi meeting gruesome ends. I'm most interested to see if the Violi's or Vincenszo DeMaria's family in Ontario start to get hit.

Last edited by Giordano; 11/05/12 10:29 PM.