Originally Posted By: southphilly old head
Im glad to hear everyone is safe. I just got home from Margate Nj at the shore where my home is in shambels. My first floor was totally demolished! Me and my wife went through most of our savings to buy this house for our summer home! We do have flood insurance so in time we should be ok! Its a terrrible sight there with people that are homeless as this was their primary home! Its like a ghost town! Its terrrible to see what is going on near new york and north Jersey. I pray for you to overcome this nightmare and get the strength to move on! I am really speechless! Hang in and have faith that everything will eventually work out! god bless!!!

Southphilly, I am SO sorry about your house. How horrible for you and your family. I can't imagine what you are going thru. You're right. What a nightmare. My prayers to you and your family.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 11/04/12 09:27 AM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon