RR,

I responded on other thread but Spielberg is big enough to deserve his own thread hear. Anyway, I saw Duel when it came out and liked it.

One Spielberg personal memory for me (and my family) is E.T. My kids were 6 & 8 when it was released. We went to see it, and when it was over my daughter left the theater crying because she didn't want E.T. to go back home. lol To this day we still tease her.

A year or two later when we visited Universal Studio, the tour included info on "how" they made certain scenes in movies. ET was one of them. They had the ET bike that Elliott rode into the sky. It sat in front of a video screen of the sky/moon. They asked for volunteer from audience to ride the bike. My daughter raised her hand and got called to sit on and ride the ET bike, as though she was riding thru the sky. Fun time. smile

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon