Originally Posted By: EastHarlemItal
Another expert. For an argument to fall flat on its face I would be like you and preface my statement as a fact. However as I stated they were my opinions. But since your such an expert, let me ask you this. How many gamblers were forced to gamble? Do you know how racketeering in construction works? I mean really know? Norway you've read that was skewed by a newspaper. And back to the original argument, before this got way off track. In my opinion completely disagree with the fact that Made Guys are common gang banger thieves who "prey" on the week. Just to be clear, they do not seek out people in a predatory manor whatsoever. And another part of my original opinion was if your so anti- Mafia and look down upon that life why are you here? You'll sit here share stories like you have first hand knowledge, talk as if your involved then spout some Moral agenda? It makes zero sense.

Come on man ease up Jason is cool and is informative. I mean the fact is not all mobsters are lunatics but they are all criminals