I don't get the people in the frozen food aisle. Power goes out, not only can't you heat it up, but it might even go bad anyway.

Walmart had no D batteries, either, for my radio, but my iPhone should suffice for local radio. I don't think they ever had 6v lantern batteries, but I should be good for a couple days there. Picked up 2 water bottles for my water cooler (I have 3 at a time, two were empty). Picked up a couple buckets just in case, and stuff to barricade the downstairs door in case water tries to come in (it did a couple years ago when I wasn't home, cuz the drain was clogged. I adjusted for that). Got some canned goods, BREAD (lol, American Cheese sandwiches!). Not milk, wtf? Been making ice. Plenty of booze. Old iPhone's charged via the new UPS battery backup (so that works). Cordless razor all charged up. New car charger in the car. Greenhouse canopy removed, and brought into the garage with everything else that could blow away. Grill moved to the side of the house, wedged behind a tree. Got the Steve Jobs book for $12 pre-owned on Amazon; 600 pages will last me a few months lol.

Anything I missed I'll run out for tomorrow like everyone else. But there shouldn't be anything important. Just that damn tree I'm worried mostly about!

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations