Actually, I'm not really all that good. I mean, think of all the photos I haven't guessed! wink Others here are far better than me.

With Serling, I copied the picture, then enlarged the face so I could study it without the other visual elements. That helped. What also helped was that close to twenty years ago I had to make someone up as Rod Serling and it didn't turn out as well as we would have liked, partly owing to the fact that the actor bore absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to Serling (and there was virtually no advance time to prepare the job). So somewhere, deep in the Twilight Zone of my brain, I have Rod Serling's face burned into my memory cells... lol

Anyway, submitted for your approval, here is out next exhibit in the Night Gallery:

This one may be a bit tough.

Some clues to start things off:

The person in the photograph was six years old when the picture was taken, but gained fame years later. Lots of women wanted to look like her. In her day, she was very, very big. (And I'm not talking "plus-sized", so it's not Kate Smith or Mama Cass!) She is not among the living.

And no, it is not Boris Karloff.

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."