Beetlejuice is one of my favorites. I still keep a figure of him on a shelf over my desk in my workroom (where I am right now). Even dressed up as the character back in the early 1990's (it was Halloween) when I was teaching at a local college. Ran around the campus that way causing quite a stir, but I was physically prevented by the security staff from barging into the office of the college president. He was a stuffy old shit with no sense of humor anyway, so I guess it really didn't matter. I may have a photo or two somewhere. I'll see if I can unearth one.

Anyway, Antenna TV has been showing a few older horror movies in the middle of the night. Within the last couple of days, they aired The Tingler with Vincent Price. Their promos also advertised the original The Blob, but they ended up showing the remake (oh well...).

See if they're carried on cable systems where you live:

Antenna TV

They are also carried over-the-air in many areas by local broadcast affiliates - so, luckily, here in Brooklyn I can get this channel as an over-the-air digital signal without needing cable.

I've got so many classic horror films on old VHS tape, that I could probably start watching them and not have to watch "real" TV again for at least a year.

Of course, I also have more than my share of pure drek, too... sick

Signor V.

"For me, there's only my wife..."

"Sure I cook with wine - sometimes I even add it to the food!"

"When life itself seems lunatic, who knows where madness lies?"

"It was a grass harp... And we listened."

"Do any human beings ever realize life while they live it? Every, every minute?"

"No. Saints and poets, maybe... they do some."