Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
Where's Grammar Police Geoff??

If I had to stop and point out every single mistake I see every day, I'd have absolutely no time left to make my own mistakes (accidentally, of course)! wink

Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
It will be interesting to see what happens to the Yankees in the off-season. I think that we will not see the return of Swisher, ARod and perhaps Granderson. They may trade Ibanez as well. And who knows if Jeter will be able to return? Same for Mo.

I really like Swish and Grandy, though. ohwell A-Rod I never really liked that much. Ibanez shouldn't go anywhere. I'm just kinda worried about Girardi -- he might already have been gone if George was still alive.

But... The Yanks had the best record in baseball this year (and many other years). The postseason collapse wasn't Girardi's fault, really, cuz he wasn't at the plate. Who do you blame? I don't think it was anyone's fault -- it was ALL their fault!

DET vs STL doesn't interest me in the least, and I don't know if SFO can pull out 4 W's in a row, but I hope they can. I don't like STL. ohwell

I studied Italian for 2 semesters. Not once was a "C" pronounced as a "G", and never was a trailing "I" ignored! And I'm from Jersey! tongue lol

Whaddaya want me to do? Whack a guy? Off a guy? Whack off a guy? --Peter Griffin

My DVDs | Facebook | Godfather Filming Locations