Originally Posted By: SEAN_SOUTH
Either move is dangerous but either way the Asians are going to remain green light targets for the Mexicans. Nothing is going to change that fact. They did the right thing. They weren't going to get anywhere rolling over and the top Asian gang members would lose their credibility and become targets in a power play from within themselves if it began to look like they couldn't provide protection for their people.

But these Asians would have been in more danger if they had not of carried out this attack because they were obviously backed into a corner and a deal wasn't on the table. Either the Mexicans were asking for too much or they were looking to wipe out their hierachy altogether. As they have got their retaliation in first they will be safer for the time being and at least have a temporary respite as this has given them a buffer zone from

But the report didn't say anything about the Asians being under threat in the first place. if that was the case, then everything you said is correct. It's either get attacked or attack first and wait for the retalation. It's really a lose-lose situation. Unless you're really diplomatic and can form a truce.

"I die outside; I die in jail. It don't matter to me," -John Franzese