I wouldn't argue with that. You see, on the outside world you could be a major player with a lot of connections but once you go behind the walls you either become a taget or buy yourself protection.

The guy your paying for protection might be some dime bag pusher, jewellery thief or a stick up guy who got high on meth one day and decided to blow away his best friend just for the fun of it.

Just the way life is in the joint. It's what you do inside that counts or who you can pay to make life easier. Alot of these criminals have been nobodies their whole life. The only time they are somebody is when they pick up a shiv and inflict wounds on a fellow gang member. They ain't gonna make no-one's life easy for free. Especially some big shot mob guy who wears dapper suits and finds himself on the front cover of Men's magazines.

No way, pay your way or go your own way and see how far you get. Simple.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 10/16/12 07:05 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin