The reporter then went on to say at the end of the interview why he would go on to explain why an attack on such a target was very rare given who the target was. And that is because it is well known that the Mexicans are the most organised prison gang in the system.

Shit happens in prison and Asians are pretty dangerous with a knife. Who said being tough in prison had anything to do with brute physical force? Equipping yourself and organisation in a fight is the key.

The Mexicans have the numbers and they have organisational skills that the other prison gangs don't have to the same extent. I'm no fan of La Eme believe me I don't think very highly of them but the reality is they are top of the food chain in not all but the majority of prisons. Good luck to anyone standing uo to them, in prison you have to stand your ground. If you think the Asians are punks then you need to do your research.

And what does that make the black thug who opened a can of whoopass on Gotti? King of the underworld? He had to pay the AB for protection. And he was actually a LCN member who was tough.

Last edited by SEAN_SOUTH; 10/16/12 06:47 AM.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin