Originally Posted By: Lilo
It was bad form for Nucky to **** where he eats in terms of his relationship with Billie but I just don't see how Margaret can even pretend some sort of holier than thou outrage.

She stole from her husband because SHE had a guilty conscience and gave the proceeds to the church. She's cheated on him with his top bodyguard. Most of what she gives him is bad attitude and snide comments. Everything she had comes from Nucky. Without him she would have been pumping out child after child and getting regularly beaten by a drunk, that is if she hadn't died in childbirth.

Nucky did some of that for his own selfish reasons of course but then again Margaret is under no illusions. I'm not saying that she should necessarily be GRATEFUL all the time but if I were Nucky I would have told her a long time ago "Look, sorry but this really isn't working out. I thought I could make you happy but instead you're depressing me. Take what you like but go!" rolleyes

Are you saying that because Irishmen are stereotyped as heavy drinkers that her "potential love children" would witnessed her being beaten by their alcoholic father who raged out ?????

Random Poster:"I'm sorry I didn't go to an Ivy-league school like you"

"Ah I actually I didn't. It's a nickname the feds gave the
Genovese Family."