Hey Zia and TIS, sorry for not getting back to you on my Los Angeles adventures, ive been busy.

I'm mostly here to look at colleges, or at least thats what Im telling my parents. wink Ive visited USC, UCLA, Santa Monica community college, and Pepperdine. I really really liked USC, so it might take some convincing when I get back home to Jersey to see if my parents will send me back out here.

Its been nice, weather wise, and Ive gone to see a movie in one of LA's many nice old fashioned movie theraters every night so far, so thats cool. My cousin, who Im staying with, has taken me along all the major streets and stuff, and Ive seen some of the attractions here and there.

I also saw where River Pheonix and Biggie Smalls died, so that was interesting. Im gonna go online tonight and look up some of the shooting locations for Heat, Collateral, and maybe Swingers, and hopefully see some of those places. I passed by some of the clubs from Swingers.

I havent seen any celeverties yet, although I did see some black guy in a red hat going up an escalator with this girl on his arm, and all these photographers were taking pictures and shit, but I only saw him from behind, so I dont know who it was. Looking like Usher maybe.

Anyway, any recommendations for stuff to see while Im out here? Tomorrow's my last day, so Ill see if I can fit some more stuff in.

I dream in widescreen.