Not every Hells Angel-chapter is as involved in organized crime as some others. When I say 'powerful' I mean the chapter which is most involved in OC and which makes the most money of course.
In Europe the Hells Angels Holland chapter was know for being more or less a drug cartel. They imported giant cocaine-shipments from Colombia, were an important international player in the MDMA-market , were highly involved in arms trafficking and prostitution,...and had a reputation for being extremely ruthless ( some gruesome killings happened ). They were widely regarded as the most influential ( in terms of OC ) motorcycle club in all of Europe and one of the most powerful organized crime syndicates to come out of Europe. A lot of members also dressed like businessmen ( outside of the club events of course).
I don't really know what the state is on them now, but they are still said to be highly active.
I thought the Quebec chapter also was highly influential, extremely involved in OC, ruthless and violent and also had the tendency to behave very business-like ( even if this seems to be the global trend among HA-chapters, contrary to other OMG's).