Hey all, Long time since I made a topic but I was wondering what your views are on what I'm about to ask you. Now, we all know that both the Italian and Italian-American Mafia (especially the Italian) which includes the Sicilian, Neapolitan, Calabrian, Puglian and other Italic crime groups do not hesitate when it comes to using violence and killing people when need be. We also know that in terms of numbers they are supposedly very big, the FBI says all in all they have about 25,000 leading members (Made or whatever you would call them) and 250,000 associates world wide. Although real figures are hard to determine, this is just a very rough estimate I'd imagine.

However, say if they were to get into a gang war with the Mexican cartels, who do you think would back away. I also know the Mexican cartels are immensely strong. Now If you ask me, this scenario would most probably never happen since the two groups work hand and hand with each other and why wouldn't they, more money to be made. But say if it did, are the Mexicans just that more brutal than the Italians would you say? I'd say so... So who do you think would back down first??

Tony Soprano : I thought I told you to back off Beansie!

Richie Aprile : I did, Then I put it in drive..