Originally posted by SC:
[QB] Whats with the homework, Sully?

Long story. Since my internet at home is messed up I have to type my work in Bussiness Class, and then I can't even print it here. My solution is to go to my ROTC room computer late and print out the work from directly on here.

Genious, no?

I've got more to post on here if it's no problem:

30. Virginia/Kentucky reslution

31. Alien and Sedition Acts: They were supposed to protect the United States from "dangerous" aliens, but were used by the Federalists in an attempt to stop the growth of the Democratic-Republican Party.

32. Undeclared Naval Warfare:

33: Barbary Pirates

34. War Hawks: an individual who supported going to war with Britain during the war of 1812.

35. Supreme Court: The judiciary branch of the national governemnt, it’s job is to interpret the law as it sees fit.. John Marshal was one of the first justices, while John Jay was the first.
36. Cases:

37. War of 1812: Second military conflict with Britain we had, it was spawned by years of our being threatened by the British. It culminates in the war, during which our White House and all of Washinton is torched just like Paris at this very moment.

38. Treaty of Ghent: Signed in Ghent, Belium; this document ended the War of 1812.

39. Battle of New Orleans: Commanded by Army Officer, Andrew Jackson; the final battle of the War, it was a resouning but hard fought American victory fought after the treaty of Ghent.

40. Andrew Jackson: general responsible for the victory at New Orleans who would later become the seventh president of the United States.

Madness! Madness!
- Major Clipton
The Bridge On The River Kwai

GOLD - GOLD - GOLD - GOLD. Bright and Yellow, Hard and Cold, Molten, Graven, Hammered, Rolled, Hard to Get and Light to Hold; Stolen, Borrowed, Squandered - Doled.
- Greed

Nothing Is Written
Lawrence Of Arabia