Originally Posted By: Giancarlo
Originally Posted By: The Italian Stallionette
I saw Alice Cooper concert in the mid 70s in Michigan. It was one of the best concerts I went to. smile

TIS, i saw Cooper a couple of times back then in the 1970's. Great theatrical show, he really entertained his fans. A unique show to say the least.

Favorite song he did was Generation Landslide and of course School's Out. Billion dollar baby was another good one.

Cooper was drinking buddies with Jim Morrison. cool

It was held at the local armory. We waited in line forever,packed like sardines.When the doors opened, my feet literally left the ground for a couple seconds as the crammed crowd carried me a few feet. lol

Highlight was the Dwight Frye ballad in which Cooper had a hangman's noose around his neck and hung himself (kind of) LOL lol

He started out in local areas. I remember hearing commercials and thinking Alice Copper was a girl.

TIS

Last edited by The Italian Stallionette; 10/09/12 07:51 PM.

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon