Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: 123JoeSchmo
Camarel I think that being made in Italy is a big deal, due to the fact they still adhere to the "code" of the mafia. Sicilians, Calabrians, Neopolitans, etc. are far less likely, if at all to rat on the Family. While I don't think the Five Families, not even the Colombo's, are a "Sopranos-style" Family, New York is confined because law enforcement keeps them in check. They won't ever disappear entirely, they still are solidly entrenched within NYC and New Jersey, but it sounds like up in Canada they are just starting to learn about the power of organizations like the Ndragheta or the Rizzuto's.

Your probably right but if we're talking about US zips i don't think there's enough of them to compare them to 2nd or 3rd generation italians . Great comment though you and Tony made brilliant points smile

Thank you smile much obliged. And you are right about the Zips. I read somewhere the Bonanno's have about 25-30 Zip members. As for the Gambino's I have no idea but it's probably a fair amount as well since they're bigger. I think Pasquale Conte and John Gambino lead that faction.

"Don't ever go against the family again. Ever"- Michael Corleone