Murder Machine would, quite literally be a killer movie!

I think a film about Ray Flynn blowing his way to leadership of the Local 42 Union in St.Louis would also be a great story.

Mad Dog Joe Sullivan the Irish hitman caught between the wr for the building contracts of Manhattan's West Side would make a blockbuster smash too.

Hopefully a De Meo film would touch on this but the whole saga would be interesting given Spillane's spirited stand and the levels of paranoia in the hood at the time. Mad Dog Joe Sullivan confiding in Featherstone, Coonan thinking of taking out Fat Tony Salerno and his right hand man John Sullivan ochestating all the maneuvers for control of the West Side contracts.

We know what happened after but what preceded Jimmy coonan's rise to power was the most interesting time for the West Side rackets. Nobody trusted nobody, bodies were piling up, loan sharks were disappearing and everybody suspected everybody else, not knowing when they were goning to be next in the firing line.

'So I say, “Live and let live.” That’s my motto. “Live and let live.” Anyone who can’t go along with that, take him outside and shoot the motherfucker. It’s a simple philosophy, but it’s always worked in our family.'

George Carlin