Originally Posted By: Brickhouse
Originally Posted By: Toodoped
Im not flamin or anything,but its nice just to sit back and say that you need more informative articles...and belive me youre not the only one

I need less of the informative articles... I can google them or go on numerous other sites set up just for that.. Just saying... This site will do fine enough without people thinking they are the ministers of information on organized crime by finding the most obscure article on OC and think it'll somehow get them ahead in the forum world.. It has driven those that have actual insider info and/or insight away. It's well intentioned but tiring. On the other hand there are posters who literally come on here and think bc they read selwyn raab's "five families" they can debate IvyLeague or pizzaboy or try to debate carmela...It's such ashame bc these r the guys that literally keep this site interesting... I'm done ranting and I appreciate the positive feedback even tho I'm not "one of the boys". Lets get back to OC

Most of the ppl that come here are with purpose to discuss things,i know there are some ppl here that lived the life and you cant argue with them....BUT there are some ppl here that think they know a lot of things cuz they saw a mobster in a restaurant or something or hang out for a min or two and read a lot of books and look for more inside info cuz history is soooo boring for em,but i have respect form em too,the only thing that makes me vomit are posts like "What kind of underwear mobsters use"...btw i dont know how smart is to look for inside info on todays mobsters and telling stuff on public forums,stuff that maybe even the FBI doesnt know about,i mean you live in the US,i dont cool

Last edited by Toodoped; 10/05/12 03:09 AM.

He who can never endure the bad will never see the good