Longtime viewer.... Very rare poster... Am I not the only one sitting back and seeing this forum being dominated by the inundation of articles by certain posters and very rarely having posts of intellectual or interesting significance regarding organized crime? Perhaps I'm off topic, perhaps im speaking out of turn but I felt I just had to say something. Used to post back on Rick porello's site when we had posters anywhere from the controversial picasso to guys that r probably long gone like Lenny from Bayonne, guys who brought insight into OC... In my personal life I don't have enough time to carry on topics on a day to day basis but I always got much out of the knowledge of the consistent posters on this site...Scrolling back and seeing the interesting topics, knowledge, effort and insight being put in consistently in the past as compared to now worries me. To see guys put in such serious effort on this site and to see it get so watered down now just worries me. I just don't want to see this site go the way of Rick Porellos site, which was absolutely avant garde in its time. im not an organized crime expert... Im just a guy who likes to see interesting convo on topics.... It would just be nice to get back to task rather than to see the endless posting of article after article that rarely cause a thought provoking or interesting conversation.... Flame me all u want.... Just my observation as someone who greatly respects the knowledgable and streetwise posters on here and is seeking more interesting convo in the future. Cheers.

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man and those of us who have hunted armed men and like it, care for nothing else thereafter." -Ernest Hemingway