I liked how Richard is so matter of fact about the people he's killed. But he's also a believer in rules which is why Doyle's and Horvitz's actions offended him so.

I think it's realistic for Nucky to be so enthralled by Billie. There have always been older men who trade power and money for access to younger women, who take what they can get but are really more interested in men closer to their own age. Thing is this happened a bit too quickly with Nucky/Billie so we didn't get to see things develop (or deteriorate depending on your POV)

I think they spent too much time on Nucky's guilt over killing Jimmy. I got it the first time.

Van Alden got some. whistle Didn't think he had it in him. I thought he was going to stop her and start quoting Leviticus or something. He also managed to give the impression without saying anything that he was going to chop up all of his co-workers and serve them in stew in revenge for the joke with the pen.

Margaret has learned to play her power games well. I still don't like the character because I think she's a bigger hypocrite than Nucky.

Rossetti is fun to watch but I'm not sure where they're going with that character. Nice to see Lansky before he was just "a retired Miami investor".

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungleā€”as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.