Originally Posted By: Sicilian Babe
It WAS boring. There were awards that definitely should have gone to other actors. Why give it to Modern Family and its stars AGAIN, when shows like Big Bang and New Girl have never won? And I love Jon Stewart, but 10 years in a ROW? Nobody else has been as funny?

And I was gratified to see that the entertainment reporters all put Julianne Moore on their "worst" list. Sorry, Oli, when it comes to shows like this, the shallow is what's on parade! What else do you expect?? Plus, ABC made a big deal about having my BFF Clinton Kelly for their red carpet commentary, and then used him for like 30 seconds. WTF?

And the naked girl eating cake was just weird.

i do agree with this. by far the most boring of all award shows this past year (okay idk if this is suppose to be the beginning or end of the 'award season'). it might have helped a little if they had fallon or somebody else as host. also, yea i was tired of modern family...after the first award they won!

yea, they should have just had that girl dressed up as lohan to make more sense or at least be funny.