Originally posted by Don Cardi:
In Godfather III, when VIncent is shaving Michael, and they are plotting as to how Vincent is going to approach Lucchese, Michael tells Vincent that he must tell Lucchese that he ( Vincent ) is in love with Michael's daughter and that Michael knows this and he will kill Vincent if he does continue with his duaghter. I always felt that while Michael was coaching Vincent as to what he must tell Lucchese in order to gain his trust, at the same time he was sending a real message to Vincent letting him know what would happen if he did continue a relationship with Mary.
i don't exactly think that michael would actually want to kill vincent if he proceeds with his relationship with mary... at this point and time, michael is trying to get himself and his family out of the loop... he even stated that he felt serious regret for murdering his "father's son" as well as everything else he'd done in the past during his confession... whether he would kill vincent or not, i would highly doubt that...

i've always thought of michael's statement to vincent on leaving mary as his last attempt to detach his family from the "family business" life and move on, with hopes of mending the torn seams between himself and the blood family he created...

The expression "paperless office" has now been officially defined by the Oxford English Dictionary as meaning "an office full of stuff, much of it paper, arranged in a higgledy-piggledy manner wherever it may lie".