Originally Posted By: ThePolakVet
Originally Posted By: TheKillingJoke
I heard that pedophiles have tough times in Russian prisons lol

They try to put them together in some prisons together with other sexual crime related inmates, but mostly they're left in the zona together with everyone else - they either get used as prison whores themselves or get killed eventually.

I always wondered about one thing: while sexual offenders and those who get raped in prisons are considered the lowest category, those who rape them aren't despised at all. That makes no sense to me: if one has sexual contact with a child molester, he is a pervert himself.
By the way, a curiosity: I read that the the bosses of the "Uralmash" organization in Yekaterinburg created during the 90s a special group (the so-called "Kurdiumov brigade") composed mainly of so-caled "cocks" or "roosters", former prisoners who have been sexually abused. This group was used by the Uralmash by exploiting their hatred towards the gangsters who belonged to the same criminal category as those who had abused them.

Last edited by Dwalin2011; 09/16/12 10:14 AM.

Willie Marfeo to Henry Tameleo:

1) "You people want a loaf of bread and you throw the crumbs back. Well, fuck you. I ain't closing down."

2) "Get out of here, old man. Go tell Raymond to go shit in his hat. We're not giving you anything."