Originally posted by xXx_DoN_CoRLeOnE_xXx:
We buried him in our flower patch, and created a little memorial for him. Again, thanks for all the kind words. smile
XXDon CorleoneXX, I'm sorry I didn't read your post earlier. As a huge cat lover I can understand how you're feeling and what a terrible loss it is. It's heartbreaking. Nonethess I strongly believe our pets -- just like humans --go in a better place when they die. Call it Heaven or what you like the most. It's a place where they are waiting for us. One day we'll join them. You may have heard of the Rainbow bridge. If you haven't, I'd suggest you to take a look at this site

http://www.petloss.com/poems/maingrp/rainbowb.htm

And even if you don't believe these sort of things, just think your cat is alive in your heart. He is in a cat-shaped spot. Anytime you'll need to meet him again, just knock at your heart door. He will be there. He will be always there for you. As long as you remember your cat he will be there for you. Memories are for ever. smile

I don't want realism. I want magic! Yes, yes, magic. I try to give that to people. I do misrepresent things. I don't tell the truth. I tell what ought to be truth (Blanche/A streetcar named desire)