Originally Posted By: Camarel
Originally Posted By: Wudstock
Does anyone wish Giacomo Michael "Jackie" Aprile gets more play in this show? I wanna see him biggest parts in this show where we can see him the first acting boss of the DiMeo Crime Family and see how Tony takes order from him, etc in Season 1st then he gets cancer and died in Season 2. It would be nice to see Ercole 'Eckley' DiMeo the Boss of Family get a little part where Jackie (Acting Boss) visit him in Prison scene.

He dies in season 1. I agree with you it seems Jackie was a good boss who waas capable of making a decision something Tony is shown unable to do on multiple occasions . I always thought it was odd Jackie became acting boss over Tony or Junior . Since Junior had been part of the family since at least the 60s and Tony was Johnny boys son.

Yeah, I know he dies in Season 1 but what I'm saying is I wish he's getting more play in Season 1 for acting Boss and got cancer and die in Season 2 that would make sense to me.

That's true...It was odd to see he became acting boss over Uncle Junior but I don't see what's weird about him acting boss over Tony, both are the same age. Plus, I wish I wanna see more flashback about how Tony's father is a capo over Uncle Jun and how Uncle Jun felt at the time and he's older than his brother Johnny.