Originally posted by Letizia B.:
That's awesome Debz, good luck!! I always admire elementary school teachers because (besides the importance of teaching kids in their most formative years) the patience necessary for dealing with kids that age is IMMENSE. lol Again though, good luck!
Thanks Zia, I think I will need a lot of luck, some kids these days can be right horrors!! I'll have to work on my patience aswell grin

Originally posted by ginaitaliangirl:
Debz, congratulations and good job on setting such a wonderful career plan so soon! I wish I was as organized and set as you are! I have considered teaching, as well, and I think it'd be a great job to have. Good luck!
Well, I have chopped and changed my mind for the past couple of years but this past month I have been really thinking about the Primary Teaching and think I would really enjoy it. But I have been through so many other professions in my mind its unbelievable!! lol That would be cool if you did teaching aswell smile well good luck with whatever you decide to do, do you still have another year yet though before you have to start applying to collage and universities?

Originally posted by Sicilian Babe:
Debz, That's wonderful!! I always wanted to teach, but when I went to college there was a huge surplus of teachers who couldn't find jobs. I have always been a bit sorry that I didn't follow my dream, so I think that you're going down a path that you will love! Teaching is a very rewarding job, especially when you're dealing with little ones.
Thanks Sicilian Babe, sorry to hear you didn't manage to go down the path of teaching when you wanted to frown I am sure it would be a very rewarding job and one I would like to do, so hopefully with a lot of hard work over this next year I will get into my course. Fingers Crossed!

Originally posted by Turi Giuliano:
Well done Debz. Man I wish I had a hot teacher when I was young.
Thanks Turi but by the time I have done all the course and teacher training I could be old, fat and wrinkley like the Primary Teacher I had tongue lol

[Debz]