Ok, let me start off nice and easy to get this puppy back on track, and share one story:

When I was 19, I met a guy who insisted on taking me out. Something wasn't right about him, but he wouldn't give up. So I agreed. Well, he turned out to be a creep like I thought. Anyway, I was already living in Jersey when I met him. After a couple weeks knowing him, he'd ask if we could take rides to Queens, but using my car. I was young, I was naive, I agreed. He'd always have to swing by this mechanic's garage in Queens, first, to pick up an envelope(s) and I'd have to wait in the car. Then he'd go double park in front of houses or businesses around queens and bklyn, and run the envelope in to somebody. One day, he told me to come into the garage with him. Turns out it was Jr. Gotti in there working on bikes and cars and such, and this coked up schmuck I was seeing was working for him running these envelopes. After that, he'd always take me inside and leave me there to hang out while he'd go run his envelopes with MY CAR! One day, I finally HAD it with this guy, I was done. He took me on another one of his runs, and while he was in the house, i jumped in the driver seat and left, and I never went back. Do you know the prick never called me after that? grin
Anyway, this was a Jr. Gotti story. And as for meeting and hanging out somewhat with Jr, I can say he was an arrogant guy, never mind the fact he was hitting on me everytime coke head left me alone there.

La madre degli idioti e' sempre incinta.