all youse on here know im 100 percent boston born and raised now the partraica isnt the strongest or biggest and yea deluca rossetti ratted chilles lato bonagflia monacchio from prov ri all locked dinunzio's bufalino angelsco all locked up in boston right but they still active at least 50 at least thats a fact at least 50 they still got the politicions unions involved in fortune 500 scams and all the regular bread n butter of things gambling loan sharks extortion stip clubs etc so they took a huge blow big one but they took bigger and everyone coming home in less than 8 years anglesco the cheese dinunzio and limone is home or free in 3 years and less all three thats boss underboss and wild billy violent soldier and good earner the r.i. crew be home in 4 years or less cause they all got time served soo thats a family with a small dent in the hood and most of the old timers are all active and low key real low key

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "