I went to the Chevelle/Taproot/30 Seconds to Mars concert last night in Dewey Beach. It was my first concert, so I didn't know what to expect. All I can say is "WOW!" I've never had so much fun in my life. I went with my two brothers, and my brother's roommate. We got to sit right up front, because my brother T.J. is in a wheelchair. My stepdad is a promoter for Taproot, so I got to go up to the stage with him to take pictures. The lead singer reached down and shook my hand, and the guitarist gave me the pick he was using at the end of one of the songs. Then the singer dropped a bottle of water, and I grabbed it and started splashing the audience, so they kicked me out from the stage. It didn't matter though, because I was still in the front. We were standing right by the speakers, so today I can't hear anything. I lost my voice from all the screaming, and I tweaked my ankle when I went crowd surfing. But it was great, and I can't wait for the next concert!

"Growing up my dad was like 'You have a great last name, Galifianakis. Galifianakis...begins with a gal...and ends with a kiss...' I'm like that's great dad, can we get it changed to 'Galifianafuck' please?" -- Zach Galifianakis